* 4 potatoes
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
* 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Peel and quarter potatoes, and introduce into boiling water; cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion until beef is brown. Drain. Stir in tomato soup and green beans. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish. Mound mashed potatoes in a ring around the meat mixture (do not cover meat). Sprinkle potatoes with shredded cheese.
4. Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, until potatoes are golden.
Preventing Summer Slide in FUN Ways
1 day ago