* 4 potatoes
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
* 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Peel and quarter potatoes, and introduce into boiling water; cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion until beef is brown. Drain. Stir in tomato soup and green beans. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish. Mound mashed potatoes in a ring around the meat mixture (do not cover meat). Sprinkle potatoes with shredded cheese.
4. Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, until potatoes are golden.
Tips to Be a More Organized Room Mom
2 months ago