I don't really do well at writing anything except dry boring reports. I nearly failed English comp because I tend to "report" everything instead of making it interesting.
Nevertheless, I decided to participate in Homemaker Honey's giveaway and as a result I am posting 10 random things about me.
1. I love to read, especially murder mysteries
2. I knit and crochet in my spare time
3. I've made several quilts, but only machine stitching, nothing by hand
4. I spend way too much time on the computer
5. Very few people ever realize that I really don't want to talk to them
6. I don't feel old until I realize that my great grandkids are starting middle school - WOW!
7. I just realized that I am now one of those old ladies who shouldn't be wearing shorts in public.
8. I'm a junk food junkie
9. I really want to retire but can't afford to
10. My friends think I'm very lucky at winning things - they don't realize it's my second job :)
That wasn't too hard so maybe I'll get the hang of writing something reasonably interesting eventually.
Tips to Be a More Organized Room Mom
5 weeks ago