Friday, April 24, 2009


I purchased this printer off ebay knowing that it was refurbished. It is an all-in-one but not like the great piece it replaced. Unfortunately I had totally worn the other one to the ground. It would barely turn on.
I guess when you can't afford to pay a lot you can't expect the best, but I have been sooo disappointed. It is slow, it uses ink like there is no tomorrow and when I scan to fax the copy is barely legible on the other end. Half the time I have to either email a copy of the fax or worse yet, send a copy by USPS. Well it has been said you get what you pay for.
I desperately need a new printer that will do the things I need it to do without having to double my efforts with email and postal mail.
I am entering the contest to win and if you need a new excellent printer you should enter too. Head over to http://nateandjakeandme.blogspot.com/2009/04/epson-printer-giveaway-and-review.html to win a great new printer from Epson. http://www.epson.com/america_north.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bummer. yeah a lot of times one does get what they pay for. good luck getting a working one :)