Sunday, February 21, 2010

I found this fascinating quote today:



I had the chance to test out an Oreck Halo Vacuum Cleaner. When I received the box I was very excited to take it out of the box and give it a try. Of course all the daycare kids were watching me as I open the big box wondering what was in it. I was really expecting a lot of pieces to put together but I was very surprised. I took it out of the box and the only thing I had to put on was the handle. It was very simple to put on. It also has two attachments and the hose that came with it. Soon as I got the vacuum together I plugged it right in and went ahead and gave it a try. I was very amazed at all the dirt that it got up. I actually saw the dirt vibrating to the vacuum. Here is a look at how the vacuum cleaned…Deborah Wellenstein, You can earn 1 extra entries each for doing any of the following (you must post a separate comment for each one that you do), Feb 2010



You should read the whole article.

No comments: